VARSHA MODULAR WATER STORAGE TANKS-AGRICULTURE
|Storage Capacity||50,681Ltrs, 1,14,605Ltrs & 1,41,841Ltrs|
“VARSHA MODULAR WATER STORAGE TANKS”
- Water needs to be stored and utilised in the most economic way. Availability of pure and clean water is diminishing day by day. Therefore, storing the water is very important.
- Water is stored in several ways like large water tanks, ponds, underground storage, over head tanks etc. It is found that the storage of water in large above ground closed water tanks are very economical over long periods.
- Large farms, nurseries, colonies and places where evaporation and contamination of water occur. Water is stored in large above ground tanks. These are not only economical but also very safe.
- The new age water tanks are made keeping in mind the loss of water due to conduction, convection and radiation also algae formation etc.
The modular water tanks are made from special imported material of food quality. These tanks are factory sealed therefore there will not be any leakage. The tanks are protected for mechanical damage with a covering of GI tank. The tanks are supplied with a guarantee of 10 years from the date of commissioning. A team of experienced personnel do the erection and commissioning of the job.
Water Tank Applications.
- Raw and Soft Water Storage
- Fire Water Storage
- DM Water Storage
- Effluent and Sewage Treatment Water Storage
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Treated Water Storage
- Heavy Fuel Oil and Diesel Storage
- Domestic Water Storage
- Drinking Water Storage
- Aquaculture Farm Tanks – (RAS, Biofloc, conventional fish farming)
- Agriculture / Horticulture/ PMKSY
Available capacity of Tank is