THERMOCOAL CARRYING TRAYS
Thermocol Carrying Trays For H.I.P.S Seedling Trays
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Thermocol carrying trays for H.I.P.S. seedling trays
It has been the practice in India to use thermoformed HIPS trays for raising seedlings. This method has some difficulties in handling. Therefore to solve this, thermocol rigid trays are used as carrying trays. Modern nursery operations use mechanical equipment for filling, compressing media into the trays, dibbling, seedling & stacking. For this purpose rigid trays are must as the trays have to stand the several handling process. Even after germination moving of trays in the nursery is difficult. These thermocol trays have several advantages like:
1.They are rigid and can carry load.
2. They have very long life.
3. Ultra light weight.
4. They can be cleaned & reused several times.
5. Seedling placed in these trays can be moved in the nursery using mechanical equipment with ought to damage.
6. Modern filling & seedling equipment need these trays the modern seeder and filler machines cannot work with ought these trays.
7. Stacking of media filled trays is easy.
8. These trays are not damaged or lost in the nurseries.
9. Available Sizes:
50 Cavity/ Cells
77 Cavity/ Cells
98 Cavity/ Cells
99 Cavity/ Cells
104 Cavity/ Cells
126 Cavity/ Cells- Round
160 Cavity/ Cells
221 Cavity/ Cells
126 Cavity/ Cells-Conical